3.26.2012

1 show down, 1 billion shows to go

oh plans oh big big plans oh summer oh big summertimes plans big springtime plans



Dollface just booked her family cottage for a couple of weekends for us this summer and now I can't sit still with anticipation. Kaya the dog will also have the best time ever.



lots of things on the horizon for this summer and I'm excited to see how everything plays out and to see what kinds of adventures we all get to go on. lucky lucky lucky.


(what a fun headscarf! no, mum, you can't have it back)

A few big ups and downs this week but I have to tell you all right now that as of this moment my life is in grrrreat shape and I'm very happy.
And I keep thinking "I'm so lucky" which is a nice place to be in.



WHITE PANTHER GIRLFRIEND had their first show last night and it was so, so fun! so fun! I'm really interested to see the tape and see if it looked as nice as it felt. We did a format called "the livingroom" which involved us sitting and talking and telling real life stories/information and I liked that part a lot. We like each other a lot and are interested in each other's business so that makes things a thousand times easier.
This is a really nice team we have going... and in between practice and show we had a pizza party and man, we can just talk for hours given the chance.



this teammate was so mad about me wanting all the drinks the other day. I deserve all the drinks!


so much comedy stuff these days so many things to see and do and so many plans in my head about how to become a good worker (endless struggle, man).
I'm not working and creating to the degree I would like to be. Not even close.



and, of course, lots of time spent at hoops. I just like watching Canucks games and hanging out with some of the best buds. sue me.
The guy at the far end was grilling me about who are my favourite comedians and how funny I am. He bought me a drink so I let him. He just about blew a gasket when I said I love Gilda Radner. Blew a gasket in a good way.




oh good god what a handsome bunch of assholes I hang out with.

There's not enough time in the days these days! I need more hours because I don't have any alone time lately and I haven't caught up on all my tv shows. Ha, wow. big problems.
blog comments powered by Disqus