2.28.2010

big plans!!!! yet again

Haha my poor mum has to put up with so much from me. Sorry, guy!

Today it was me calling her up ridiculously excited about this new project I've decided is my calling and I'm going to do!

This happens really quite frequently. I get excited and fixated and determined and set on something and then I just never get around to following through on it.
Kinda sad, really... when you think about it.
WHICH I DON'T.

Anyway. I am VERY excited about this new idea that I had which I am not telling anyone who might possibly naysay about because I am super sensitive to naysaying.
Meaning, I have no sticktoitiveness so I look for any reason to quit.
So don't give me any.







Also I told my mum a dirty joke and she laughed and laughed. I told my one aunt the same joke and she also laughhhhhed.  Don't think I take for granted how great of a family I have.



Met a blog reader tonight at the bar! She is a big fan of Raymi's and a reader of mine. Pretty neat.
We bonded over being nerds and blogging and how Raymi seems (and is) really sweet and lovely.


I have one shirt laid out on the floor ready to be painted on everything else is pretty tidy, guess where Ruth Buzzi is sleeping?
blog comments powered by Disqus