1.25.2008

shallow pie

It's funny, my Pavlovian response to the ringtone I've set to play when my agent calls. I get so excited and glad and nervous.
I hope that feeling never goes away.
He and I had such a nice talk yesterday. He's so great. He just genuinely wants the best for me and likes me, I think. Which is awesome (and somewhat rare, from what I hear) in an agent. He also makes me nervous because I know that he doesn't take shit and doesn't have patience for idiocy. Also great.
Had an audition this morning which was mostly filled with models. I feel strange around models, I can't stop looking at them.
Beauty is so addictive.

.

I feel like the key to good television for me lies in there being a babe that I want to marry on the show. It just makes it so much more enjoyable.
I'm always waiting for the next episode of Quarterlife to see 'Eric'. Holy holy such a babe. I do really like the show and the characters and plots, but what keeps me coming back is babes.

Seriously though. Holy.
.
At some point I'm going to be much deeper person. I hope.
.
Haha, look, that's one of my pictures there!
blog comments powered by Disqus