1.20.2008

6 reasons why being in a relationship is bad (for me):

1) I do not get any work done.
I would always rather hang with babes instead of writing/photographing/acting/anything really. I always choose babes. And also, no one like gooey, sappy writings. Except maybe me. And other wanker girls.

2) I get whiney.
I do not know what it is about babes really liking me that turns me into a snivelly, sucky baby. I'm like that kid at day-care whose parents have finally arrived, you know what I mean. Well maybe you don't. But still.
It's sick.

3) I do not clean the house
If there is a chance of an impromptu soiree with an exciting babe then there is a bigger chance my house will look even somewhat presentable. Once a babe has seen my place messy then there is no chance of my cleaning it just to impress them.

4) I do not feel like partying
My lifestyle revolves around babes. Partying whilst single is the best because every night is filled with possibilities and options. Unless you live in Saskatoon, in which case you are shit out of luck because the pool there is so small that you already know everything about everyone and everyone is coupled off and if you haven't met that babe already he's probably not worth meeting. Occasionally new people move there though, then you have to jump on them right quick.

5) I do not feel like leaving the house
To do what, exactly?

6) I get so boring it's ungodly
All of a sudden there's nothing else to talk about.


All of my girlfriends are part of couples these days. It's irritating and turns them into such bore-factories.
I'm going to go on Lavalife and pretend to be a cute boy so that I can meet single girls to party all the time with.
I pretty much have one (1) single GF to party with, and she has a whole bunch of kind-of-boyfriends and even one that she talks to every day. But luckily she is a party-and-a-half so it's still okay.
And she gives me drinks.
And she makes me dinner when I forget to eat sometimes. And she holds my hands and she keeps me from falling over while we walk from hip-hop karaoke back to Octapus. And lets me poke my head into pubs that maybe babes I shouldn't see would be at.
I wish I could remember more of the karaoke because I think it was pretty awesome. But I drink too much and knock over all the shoes in the landing and then almost trip onto my head when I go to go for brunch the next day.

I fall in love with my lifestyle every day these days.
It's a nice change.
blog comments powered by Disqus