1.27.2012

i'm eating all the cheesy rice



Is Odette my best friend? Maybemaybemaybe yesss. Do you have a best friend that goodlooking? probably not.

I have a big big comedy night planned for this eve (not performing, only appreciating). If I play my cards right I will get to enjoy about a billion of my favourite funny people.
3 events and maybe a couple of road-beers and everything will be right with the world. serioussssly.
What did I do with my time before comedy?
Oh yeah, just regular drinking.



How long until winter is over? I'm ready. I'm really, really ready. Though I'm still in love with walking and you know as soon as it's warm/dry enough to bike again I'll be all over that.



Oh, about the lace on the wall/chair in the last post, those are tablecloths I bought for Mrs. and Arrow's wedding on demand of Mrs. while I was in Saskatoon. So, jealous family, just take yrselves out to the Sally Ann by the value village (actually they had some at the value village, too) and get some. They had a bunch. They didn't look as nice in the store but on the wall that one especially is quite stunning.



I've tricked her into sleeping in here right now by having the space heater going. Nice.



Hard time of year, hey? Everyone seems sad and unmotivated. I'm medium. I have a sunny room right now and a soft cat so that's not bad. I want to help everyone to have the most fun. How can I get a job doing that?






look at this big lug! She gallops around the house so heavy-footed. gotta love it. gotta love it so much. Also, very soft.
blog comments powered by Disqus