1.10.2012

ah, Henry, let's set the date already!

Ever wonder if I would be a deliciously good-looking bride?


Everyone fussing around me!

oh yeah, I for sure made like I was engaged while we were at the wedding show on Sunday. I went with Mrs. and her future step-mother-in-law and a couple of our other friends and I thought, "hey, this would be more fun if it were about me" 
HAHAA classic meredith. 
I made up a lot of things about my fiancĂ©, Henry. By the end I was pretty sure he sounded nice enough and we'd be happy together. The best was when thinking about all this on the way over I said, "can he be British?" and Mrs. heard "can he be frigid?" so we decided he'd be both! 
He's also very particular, that Henry! 


Got into a conversation with a guy who runs a DJ service about how my DJ friends would insist on doing the music for my wedding. He was a good sport about it.
I just about registered my wedding registry with The Bay because they'd give me a travel mug! Overwhelming!

I tried to gather some ideas to bring back for Violet, who is actually engaged (congratulations!!!!), but mostly it was all really pretty gaudy stuff... 



I did think she needed these $1000 cakes though. ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS?? ARE PEOPLE INSANE?
(sooo pretty!)

I like the flower one on the far left. Oh really, I like flowers? It's funny because in real life I never even notice flowers but flower-prints? Aw yeah, all up in that.

It was a terrible, terrible day to be allergic to gluten. So many cake samples. I would have eaten that up to bits... Ugh.

We watched the bridal fashion show and my favourite was the swimsuit wedding gear! (ughgughhh)
also, the grossest, most revealing line was by "Shkank"! How fitting! It was so, so unappealingly sexy. And all of the dresses featured removable skirts and overlays and stuff, so you could get more naked throughout your special day!!

Aaaanyway, I'm very excited for Violet's wedding because I will live vicariously through her. I hope she has an expensive fancy wedding! I'd never have an expensive wedding!
They're lawyers!

I was thinking about how I have to MC Mrs. and Arrow's wedding and how the only things I like to talk about are:
a) babes
b) dirty jokes
and
c) bad words
and how Mrs. family is mostly made up of Ukrainian priests.....
yikes!
I'll have to learn how to be ladylike and couth in the next couple months, I guess!


Also, I bought a computer off ebay yesterday and I AM VERY NERVOUS.
Also, I am doing my passport application. So I can travel around forever whenever I want. (just kidding I have to stay here to work more to pay off my computer and christmas and all of that.)

Aw man, I love costumes. Let's make a movie where I play a bride so I can wear a wedding dress! Dress up! Dress up!
(Mrs. can I borrow your wedding dress later to wear in a movie? hahaa costumes)

GOOD WIFE TIME. bye dudes

(oh also, I've decided to lose a bunch of weight, dye my hair really red again, put together my demo reel and become a super successful actor.
or I may just have a baby and move to the country and have tangles in my hair all day. 
I'm going to figure out a way to do everything. Good thing I'm still a young guy. Or at least look like a young guy!)

I miss Yulie.
blog comments powered by Disqus