8.03.2011

sloth-balls, party-attack


hahaaaa we thought the liquor stores were all closed Monday because of the holiday, this video is what happened when we found out they were open!



Yulie asked me to make her a video, so this one was for her. In it I talk about going clubbing!!!!!!!

the weird thing is then we actually went clubbing a day or so later. I never go clubbing.





One of my favourite Saskatonians, Constantine, is in town and staying with us and I'm trying to do a good job of entertaining him but mostly all I ever want to do is lie around my house. Luckily my house is still generally pretty rad and right on.



These were our clubbing outfits. Pretty ridic. We went to the guvernment to hear Skratch Bastid.... Clubbing is so weird!! We had a pretty good time, though. I drank too many smirnoff ices... and we all danced pretty hard.
Kind of silly in our summer dresses. We all wore Yulie's dresses. Except Const.



the only picture I took of the club.
Yep, we spend a lot of time at home.
sometimes I ignore everyone and go on my phone/computer. 
Not a bad life. We're talking more about making it more of a home and calming down around here. It's been super over party in an okay way but there's really only so much of that sort of thing we can take.
there's a lot of dancing going on around here. If that's what you want to call it....
partypartypartyparty


our lives revolve around food. forsure. No denying.

And sitting on the deck. Deck all the time.




we only sleep sometimes....

awwwwwwwww

okay I'm watching muchmusic and it's making me want to punch errrrryone. can't stop, though.

also, I watched Unsolved Mysteries last night and it was so engrossing!
blog comments powered by Disqus