9.19.2011

new tradition I drink tequila coolers when out with improv buds



Somehow I managed to get up at reasonable time today! 9:30! that's a totally acceptable time, right? for me, at least.


This looks like a realistic photo of me, I think. I still have such a hard time imagining myself as a real-life human who exists in the world. self-perception is so bizarre.


Dollface and I had pho for dinner last night and she gave me a gift and the gift was all of these flower-print sheets. So beautiful!
except the reason why I got them is because they are selling the cottage in the springtime. How heartbreaking!
dislike.


I'm so happy for my flower-bed though. And it will go so well with my flower-wall. If any of you want to paint me flower pictures or find me flower pictures for my wall, I'd be so into that!


Oh yeah, our show went really well yesterday! Our group is good!




awwwww a couple of my favourite buds from improv! ha, actually I'm a pretty big fan of all my improv group these days!


hahaa classic. We definitely drank in the park afterward for an extended period of time. Why not!

the class that went after us yesterday was the conservatory 6 group, which is the last level of con, and they were so fun! I cannot wait for us to get to write our own sketches and perform them! Getting to do our best characters and best ideas!
There were these two girls from the other class who did a couple of sweet scenes that depended on them being such a great duo and I'm trying to convince my favourite improv bud (this girl here) that we need to be like them. She's the funniest so I'm just going to jump on that bandwagon like whoa.


Apparently my old friend ee gets into town today. I'm hoping that we can arrange some very fun hangs this week. She's pretty much the boss of fun, so it shouldn't be tooo hard.

Also I'm working the hockey pre-season game tonight which is exciting because it means that soon hockey season starts again in earnest and then I get to go back to going to Hoops all the time with Norman! what a funtime!
blog comments powered by Disqus