9.28.2011

here ya go mum ya big nag



"Time to fuckin' update" - my (always classy) mother.




I don't have any shifts at work this week, really. All the more time to sit around in my room, my dear!




I'm pretty into my room today. I spend a great deal of time rearranging and decorating all yesterday. I think it's looking fucking lovely. Can you imagine what great things I could do if I had money? Any money at all? I mean, honestly, pretty much everything you see is thrifted, from garage sales, or found in the street.



I spray-painted some magazine holders that Firehorse was going put in the trash and then nailed them to the wall. The stack of hard-shelled suitcases are from small town Saskatchewan thrift-stores, the vintage sheets are from Dollface's cottage of course.
The desk and both chairs I found in the road. Good old road finds!



it's still kind of disaster, I need to actually finish cleaning it up. Unfortunately, now that it's so nice all I want to do is sit and enjoy my new work area and make crafts. Classic classic classic!



I've been hanging out with Norman a lot lately. Luckily. He's very smart and a good friend to have and he pointed out that I've maybe been martyring myself a bit lately and putting up with too much shit, especially in terms of friends and babes.
So I'm trying not to do that.
I think there's such a thing as trying to be too good of a friend or too understanding. I'm going to stop.

Here's a video about nicknames and also a new dating pact I made!!:

Is this all TMI? maybe. Who cares!




Guys, I'm glad that fall is here. I mean, I'm sad that summer somehow slipped out from under us, but it was a pretty great one and now I'm ready for a slower pace and more tea-sipping and tv-watching.
And writing. Right, writing, that elusive bitch.

Also, I hope that all babes grow beards and take me out on the town.

Here is the Bender Gang in entirety. Me, Carla Ghee, Norman, Firehorse.
I love Bender Gang. Bender Gang hasn't been together as much this summer as we were all winter and spring, I think we're coming back together now (because everyone else will party less...).


In this one we are ghosts!

We make a pretty good team, tell ya that for free.

also we are racially diverse except for me but I basically am because people think I'm a natural redhead and redheads are going extinct. So basically a minority.

Okay! I successfully avoided writing for another while there! Congratulations to me! Maybe now I'll get to it. Or, more likely, I'll make some more Christmas crafts (less than 3 months to go! I'm so behind already!) and watch tv... whichevers!
blog comments powered by Disqus