9.29.2011

don't say randy it reminds me too much of home improvement


here is a dress I'm pretty into wearing. It's my friends I got at a clothing swap and then I hemmed the shit out of it. I wore it a lot at the beginning of the month and it's so specific now I have to give it a rest!

OH GOD MY LIFE IS FILLED WITH RIVETING EXCITEMENT.

......

Sometimes I look at a room and think "needs more stuff". actually, most of the time. STUFF STUFF STUFF STUFF.

haaa sometimes I come home with more trinkets and Yulie says "more stuff??". OBVIOUSLY. how else will our house be the best house. Stuff.



Wow, none of these photos are particularly flattering! I guess I'll just post all of them anyway!


My roommates have been into this song for a bit and then Firehorse posted it again yesterday or something and now it's the only thing I want to listen to.

also those dance moves are so great. It makes me want to have a billion dance parties.

look,

Prune stayed over the other night. Everyone loves my flower sheets. I wonder if babes love my flower sheets or if they think I'm a nutbar. Not that that's the only reason they'd think that. hahaaaa I was thinking about dates today like the event not the fruit and man, the idea of a real-life actual date sure seems like a weird bad idea to me. unnerving.

Anyway, yeah, Prune is back around but I haven't been seeing enough of her.



Oh my god I'm going to do everything in my power today to avoid doing any actual writing. Don't worry. I won't do anything! I'm going to watch all my tv shows and make crafts instead!
I did get a lot of tv watching done yesterday plus got a start on some Christmas projects. And that's important!



I'm def not going to be able to afford Christmas. I have to tell Mrs. to invite me over for a canning project again. Maybe our beans could be less salty this time.


OH GREAT, some pictures of me lying around!
This is from when I was feeling ill earlier this week. I was really, really sick this month with my not-pregnant.
ahahhaaa guess how much I'm into that joke.
I think it makes it seem nicer for babes. Like "Hey, babe! I got my not-pregnant!" exciting times!

I was standing outside of Communist's Daughter the other night and Norman and I had just gotten snacks for watching the hockey game at my place (HAHA hockey) (haahaah I asked my brother to get me Canucks gear for Christmas. I hope he does it. Did I say all this already?) and so I was standing there showing Fisher through the window that I had pickles and ice cream and this group of people came out and the guy was like,
"nice!"
and one of the girls was like,
"who got dumped..?"
and I said "no one! I'm just on my not-pregnant."



I feel weird. Maybe because I just drank a pot of green tea and I didn't sleep that long and I have a weird assortment of drinks last night and for breakfast I had a gluten-free brownie with vanilla ice cream?
ohhhh yeah I'm probably on an awful sugar high. Gross.


maybe I'll post smaller pictures again. Are they getting too big? Overwhelming?

I keep forgetting I have a tattoo! goodgoddamn I am so bad.



"I've been more than clear on my position on things. Reverse cowgirl." -joke I just made to Dollface.

aaaaaaaand with that I leave you!
blog comments powered by Disqus