7.15.2011

back of my neck getting dirt and gritty


Getting ready for cottage face!


I have lots of pictures from the cottage with Yulie last weekend but for now, here are just ones of me with my favourite of the dogs-- this big dude's name is Mini. Ha!



I wish very much that I were going to the cottage this weekend!
Luckily there's still cottage with Dollface to look forward to (SO HARD)! Plus I might go with Yulie again yet, plus swimming at the lake when I go to Sask later on this summer...



Still, it does seem unfair to ever have to go to work when the days are so nice and life is so begging to be enjoyed.

I just found out that one of my favourite bffs, Constantine, is coming here for week or so right away. I'm so happy! What a time we will be having! He's basically the funnest.

God, I have so many wonderful people in my life. I hope my life is this good forever.
Also, I'm trying to be more of a hugger but still don't get in my grill too much, yeah? yeah. hahaaaaa
blog comments powered by Disqus