11.24.2009

it feels like i just woke up

I've been hungover (yes, again. ugh leave me alone, mother) and feeling ill in different ways all day and so I only watched TV did not draw any snowflakes did not edit any photos.
Oh Well!

Super fun party-all-the-time night last night. Kind of needed it after my pms mopefest on Sunday featuring 7 episodes of Dexter and multiple candies.

IMG_4348

Went to a party at Muzik with Dollface and my friend from work came too. It was a mortgage brokers party for a major bank and everything was freeeeeeeee. You know, I am going to make the worst celebrity ever. I don't think there will ever be a time when I'm not excited about things be FREEEEE.

IMG_4347

So many sparkly pretty things!!

Anyway, I have about a billion pictures to upload and no time before. Toooo bad!

IMG_4370

I will say, though, that we started that dance party. For Sure.
And that older men who know how to jive are preeetty fun.
blog comments powered by Disqus