11.27.2009

Am Appy Rumage Sale Party Town

Guess what???
Sass wants y'll to know that Am Appy is having it's FIRST EVER rummage sale in Toronto this weekend.

If you never shop at American Apparel apparel because you have no money (ME) but like bright colours and bargains, here's your opportunity!

This sale is TODAY (Friday), Saturday and Sunday (and apparently they'll be bringing new stock out as the weekend wears on... )
FREE admission. Nothing over $50, stuff starting at $2 (who wants to bet this includes scunchies?)



Well, there ya have it. I wish I had money and then I would go to town on this shit.
More details and rsvp on the Facebook event page.
Now I can dress just like Sass and creep on her all day imitating her every move. Yay!


In other news, I'm pretty sure my work is mad at me and punishing me by giving me bad locations. Why are they made at me? Because I don't get there early enough. I get there 5 to 10 minutes early instead of 15 to 20. I'm not kidding.
ughhh joe jobs.
blog comments powered by Disqus