11.26.2009

I want a chandelier

Well... looks like I won't be having a bath today. Kind of forgot. Whoops!

I finished watching the second season of Dexter and now I have to take a bit of a break from that show, I think. It's a bit intense to watch so many episodes in a row of. I haven't been feeling great though so it gives me something to do when I don't feel like sitting up.


Blew $70 in Honest Ed's yesterday. That takes some effort for sure. I love Honest Ed's. It's the only place I can get beans, jewelry, mittens, and giant stage props all in one trip. Just kidding didn't buy the jewelry.

I finally got a new lens for my camera and to celebrate here are some shitty ones from my point and shoot! The first of the pictures from Monday night at Muzik

IMG_4343
We broke out the camera and this guy budged his way into the photo with me. Pretty awesome! I have no idea who he is.

IMG_4345
these two were there for a bit until the one in the middle proclaimed she couldn't see straight and then they had to leave. Quitters. The best is the look on the woman's face behind me there.

IMG_4351

They had this crazy circus lady doing crazy circus things on that hoop. pretty impressive. Also funny when people tried to walk underneath of her.
IMG_4349

IMG_4354
Pretty pretty so many sparkly things for us to see!

IMG_4355

IMG_4359
Any place that has towers of tiny pasties and cakes is a place I want to be.
The sticks are cheesecake lollipops. Whoa.

IMG_4362
There was a live band who I took a bunch of photos of but then I deleted all of the photos because I turned out I 100% didn't care.

IMG_4367

I did care about dancing though and about getting my photo taken with my mouth open, apparently. There were about 50 photos of open-mouth-meredith that I deleted.

IMG_4371

I was probably the youngest person at the event. And I'm 25. The staff were probably younger and the women were mostly roped into corsets and tiny shorts. Made me quite glad for my shitty sporting stadium uniforms.
Speaking of which, I have to go work now, so the rest of the photos will have to wait.
Ahh well.
blog comments powered by Disqus