4.18.2012

mixtape club march 2012

Mixtape Club!

we've not really been meeting as much as we'd first decided (monthly) but when we do manage to unite it's always fun and always delicious.

Untitled
aperole cocktails!
Untitled
Sweet, sweet beastly!
Untitled
our lovely host

Untitled
handsome men I know
Untitled
fine times, wine times
Untitled
twins. (not actual twins)

Untitled
requisite self-photo dumb-face

Untitled
digging in
we were treated to pasta with a really nice chickpea sauce kind of, I should get that recipe I thought it was real nice...

Untitled
gluten-free donuts with mint julep ice cream. WHAT. whatwhatwhat.

Untitled
phone break
Untitled

Untitled
classic face. I dig that necklace.

Untitled

Untitled
here I am in heaven. obviously.

Untitled
Yep. I don't know what else to tell you except, get yourself a group of amazing humans and then meet with them for dinner parties and cocktails. then your life will be good.
you're welcome.
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled
look at my dumb smug face.

Untitled
I'm such a little gremlin pretty much all the time. It's okay it's okay.

Oh yeah guys,
White Panther Girlfriend has a set this Friday (April 20th) at the John Candy Box theatre at the second city training centre (70 peter street) at 9 p.m.
come on over and stuff thankyouuuuuuuu
blog comments powered by Disqus