11.08.2011

mixtape club, autumn edition!


Mixtape club this weekend at this bud's house.
I was trying to remember if he has a nickname on here but I'm not sure he does. I called him Dad the entire time we were filming A Small Thing. But that's probably not a nickname that would be easy to explain every time on here...
He wants a princely nickname. Haahahaaaa. classic.



nice

crazy!

Mrs got engaged to Arrow after the last mixtape club which was held at their house. well, the next day. Maybe the two aren't related but maybe they are maybe mixtape club is magic!
Guess who gets to be in the wedding?? THIS GUY. eeee eeee. did I say that already? Maybe I did. Oh well, I'm still excited about it. For an always single kind of a guy, I sure love weddings! also I have a sneaking suspicion that this wedding is going to be out-of-control tasteful and beautiful. Also it is Ukrainian Catholic which means I get to go to church!







Food this time was super good! Haaaaaa as opposed to every other Mixtape Club. I need recipes for everything. Especially the trifle. Fucking so good. gluten-free almond cake up in that shit, ya know? And raspberries and rhubarb! ugh so good.
Yeah no, I'm hungry again forever if that's what we're having.











I'm hosting next and we're trying to find a date where everyone can come. It's the worst! Why do we all suck at being available?

Plan is to do a Cheesbrough Christmas brunch sort of a thing. Probably starting much later than we actually do on Christmas and maybe involving more booze... but similar foods and Christmas spirit, I hope!? It'll be bigger if all my roommates are home, too... can't very well ask them to leave... or can I?













Today? Just watching TV and making crafts, ya know? why the eff not.
I haven't even started decorating for Christmas at all which is kind of bananas since it's into November now and Hallowe'en is really done and so I actually finally have full license to f this place up Christmas-wise. UH HUH.
Maybe I'll get into that this afternoon....
I have a banister to decorate! YES.
Though I will say part of the problem is that I am insanely broke and so even a trip to the dollar store to get christmassing is kind of out of the question. Luckily I have almost every craft supply known to man so I should be able to pull something out of my butt? Hopefully!











the best is when you get a job and then you have to buy new clothes for it which cost a lot of money and also they are on a once a month pay schedule so you're still pretty much effed but you shouldn't be effed because you have jobs!
ughh. classic.







Okay me and Yule-log are going to make a big stirfry now!
blog comments powered by Disqus