12.06.2011

CHRISTMAS WISHLIST 2K11

a little late?
yeah, for sure!


but it's almost Christmas and almost my birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!
and so here is my quick list for ya!

1. TRUE LOVE AND HAPPINESS IN MY FAMILY AND FRIEND LIFE FOREVER

2. BOUNDLESS CAREER SUCCESS

that's pretty much it!


I'm doing a lot a lot of (beautiful) handmade stuff this year because I am joke-broke (ugugghgughh Raptors and improv are killing me) and so it will make me uncomfortable if anyone gets me anything really!

but in an ideal world these are the things I would wish for:

1. a passport (these cost money, who knew!)

2. money and time to more improv/comedy classes

3. a plain silver or gold ring
I've been wanting a plain ring for awhile now something with a tiny stone or no stone or a pattern in the metal or anything really, classic, simple.

4. booze

5. blue and gold antique dishes (always)
or just the best plain blue and white ones since everything gets broken all the time

6. laces, silks, crocheted things
in general

7. thick socks and nice tights!

8. a new computer!!!! (no? hmmmm that's weird no one wants to buy me one)

9. jeans
hahaa no don't buy me jeans but I do need new jeans so bad just reminding myself right now

10. a trip to a beach with a babe

11. antique coloured glassware especially with gold or silver edging

12. cheese

13. craft supplies

14. beautiful decorations


is that all? probably.

I'm a very, very lucky young woman with so many wonderful things in my life and particularly wonderful people and, honestly, the only thing I really really need this year is to see my friends and family and spend real time with them.

awww awww awwwwww aaaaawwwwww
sigh sigh sigh

christmastime is near!

also I went hot tubbing on a hotel rooftop last night and it was sleet-raining and the city lights around us and we were the only ones up there and you know those times where you're jealous of your past self?
yeah.
blog comments powered by Disqus